During this time of social distancing, Ι wanted to reach out to fellow colleagues, friends & influencers to find out how they are handling the restrictions Covid-19 has placed in their daily lives. I am interested to find out how everyone is dealing with the situation and hopefully help each other by passing on helpful tips & fun past times.
Stay home! Stay safe!
Here's what I've been up to:
1. New hobby or past time?
My new hobby is cooking!! It goes hand in hand with my old hobby which is eating..
2. What do you miss most?
Being able to hug & kiss my grandkids
3. Favorite comfort food?
4. Currently reading?
Everything about COVID19...
5. Where do you get your news from?
Kathimerini.gr, Cnn.com & newyorktimes.com
6. Virtual Gym?
Virtual Gym with my personal trainer
7. One Good thing that has come of this pandemic?
A valuable halt. Which gives us the opportunity to reassess and change course.
People will appreciate humility more.
9. Biggest fear about life after corona?
Life doesn’t scare me because everything has two sides. We will ride the wave that will take us out of darkness and into the light.
10. Virtual Hang out App?
House party and Zoom
11. First thing you will do when you get out?
Go see my children and grandchildren!
12. How do you think Corona will affect the jewelry industry in the long run?
Corona will affect our way of life and will offer the chance to redefine our priorities and maybe ask for more meaning rather than show. The jewelry industry will adjust, it will not die. Humans embellished themselves with jewelry before they wore clothes. The need for embellishment is a very deep human need.
13. Currently watching (movie/series)
Grace & Frankie
14. Finish the sentence. "I finally found the time to get around to..."
Opening my last two boxes since I moved in last summer.
15. Where are you spending the quarantine and with whom?
At home by myself and I feel blessed to be able to spend this time of introspection in the intimate company of the Parthenon.