Malvina Sarantiti is the founder and design director of luxury lifestyle brand, MALVEZ. This unique brand consists of beautiful and timeless homeware decor & fashion accessories that can be found at our store.
HERE'S WHAT SHE'S BEEN UP TO:
My new hobby is daily long walks
What do you miss most?
3. Favorite comfort food?
4. Currently reading?
Tender is the Night by Scott Fitzgerald which I started last summer and never got to finish it.
5. Where do you get your news from?
Kathimerini.gr, & bbc.com, Skai TV bulletin
6. Virtual Gym?
Virtual Yoga and Cadillac Pilates
7. One Good thing that has come of this pandemic?
Spending time with our teenage children and making up for all the time lost over the busy winter
8. Finish the sentence: "I feel positive that when this situation is over..."
… we can restart fresh, rejuvenated from the elimination of toxic pollution and wiser with regards to what matters
9. Biggest fear about life after corona?
The unknown side effects, the vaccine
10. Virtual Hang out App?
Zoom, What’s up chat groups
11. First thing you will do when you get out?
Go to the sea
12. How do you think Corona will affect the jewelry industry in the long run?
I do not think that Corona will affect the jewelry industry in the long run. I believe that it will affect all of our shopping behavior short term.
13. Currently watching (movie/series)
Killing Eve season 3
14. Finish the sentence. "I finally found the time to get around to..."
organize home cupboards and home desk!
15. Where are you spending the quarantine and with whom? At home in Athens with my husband and 2 children.