We reached out to our beloved friend Maria Lemos, owner of Rainbowwave Showroom & fashion boutique MoukiMou, to find out how she's been getting on during this isolation period.
Here's what she's been up to:
2. What do you miss most?
3. Favorite comfort food?
Glass of wine at 6pm daily.
4. Currently reading?
"In praise of Shadows" by Junichiro Tanizaki
5. Where do you get your news from?
6. Virtual Gym?
No, dog walks daily with Lambi.
7. One Good thing that has come of this pandemic?
Time to think.
8. Finish the sentence: "I feel positive that when this situation is over..."
People will appreciate each other more.
9. Biggest fear about life after corona?
That nothing changes.
10. Virtual Hang out App?
11. First thing you will do when you get out?
Kiss & Hug my closest friends.
12. How do you think Corona will affect the jewelry industry in the long run?
The jewelry industry will come out the strongest of all the luxury categories.
13. Currently watching (movie/series)
Money Heist every evening. (after the glass of wine)
14. Finish the sentence. "I finally found the time to get around to..."
Use beauty products.
15. Where are you spending the quarantine and with whom?
I am spending the lockdown at home in London with my husband, my son and our dog, who is the happiest to have us all around her constantly.