Our love and appreciation for jewellery and those who create it knows no bounds. We admire Niko’s work ethic, his creativity and naturally his beautiful pieces. We share a passion for jewellery and a love & pride of our Greek heritage; both of which are very important to us. Read up on what this talented, busy man did with some time for himself.
Here's what he's been up to:
1. New hobby or past time?
I 've had more time to spend on creating my flower arrangements.
2. What do you miss most?
Travelling without stress
3. Favorite comfort food?
4. Currently reading?
A notebook where I 've written highlights from the books I've read. Precious.
5. Where do you get your news from?
I don't follow the news.
6. Virtual Gym?
Running in the center of Athens, it's all real.
7. One Good thing that has come of this pandemic?
Appreciation of the world as one.
8. Finish the sentence: "I feel positive that when this situation is over..."
We will find new perspectives and more meaningful actions.
9. Biggest fear about life after corona?
Lose the physical touch. We will miss embraces.
10. Virtual Hang out App?
Traditional phone calls
11. First thing you will do when you get out?
Drink ouzo or tsipouro in my favorite small tavern by the sea.
12. How do you think Corona will affect the jewelry industry in the long run?
Fine jewelry is about long-lasting value. The industry will reflect more emotional and investment buys instead of greedy ones.
13. Currently watching (movie/series)
Before the Night Falls with Javier Bardem, by Julian Schnabel
14. Finish the sentence. "I finally found the time to get around to..."
Organize my designs archive.
15. Where are you spending the quarantine and with whom?
On my own, moving between my apartment in the center of Athens and my family home in the northern suburbs of the city.